Once you have created a mailing list, you may want to add subscribers for the list. To add new subscribers -
- Go to Mail >> Manage Mailing Lists in your control panel.
- Click on the list for which you wish to add subscribers.
- In the mailing list details page that follows, click on the Subscribers tab.
- Click on Add Subscriber.
- Provide a list of email addresses that you wish to subscribe to this list, and click on Submit.
Remove a subscribed user from a mailing list
You can remove a subscriber from a mailing list at any time. To remove a user -
- Navigate to the mailing list from which you wish to remove a subscriber, as described above.
- In the mailing list details page, click on the Subscribers tab.
- Select the check-box before the user you wish to remove, and click on Unsubscribe. This will stop the user from receiving further messages from the list.